My Website

My Website
Please click the image to go to my website

My Music Video

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Post 10: My production review

During the process of making my video and advert I received feedback from my classmates as well as more feedback from my teachers. This enabled me to sense a wider perspective on my work and see what was need to be done. Here is some of the feedback:

Website-
The initial feedback I received suggested that I should:

  • Make sure the menu is on all pages
  • keep a clear house style
  • Add links to social media
  • Add links to download the single
  • Add clickable merch
  • Use hashtags to create a following
Then after adding changes I received some more feedback from my classmates:
  • To add more calls to action
  • Add the version of the song that can be played without the music video
  • Link my merch to amazon
  • Replace images that aren't original
  • Keep a consistent colour scheme 
  • To make my text more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment