My Website

My Website
Please click the image to go to my website

My Music Video

Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 5: My Target Audience

My target audience is fun loving 16-25 to year olds therefore, I have conducted some market research.

This graph shows tells us that the mode age of a pop music fan is 21 years old which falls within our target audience:


This chart tells us the differences in music preference between older and younger people:



The typical 25- to 34-year old listener has more artists in active rotation than any other age group, while the 65+ listeners have the least:

Likewise, the typical 25- to 34-year-old listener plays more music than any other category:
This graph tells us that pop is the favourite music genre among 16-34 year olds:





No comments:

Post a Comment