My Website

My Website
Please click the image to go to my website

My Music Video

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Post 7: My pop artist or band

I have conducted research which will help me to understand what pop stars of today believe in and represent, this will aid me when creating my own star persona.


Khalid has been an influence when it comes to representation, as I believe that Khalid has very smooth music and s quite trendy at the moment. However, I will also want do things differently from Khalid. As he makes it clear he's not a very religious person but that maybe something that my star persona is rather interested in.

Stormzy, is another artist which I looked at. He's fashion sense consists of street wear lots of hoodies and jumpers; he also likes to wear a lot of ripped jeans. I believe this fits the aesthetic well as my star is likely to have similar taste. However, I intend for my artist to wear happy and upbeat clothes which is slightly different to Stormzy who prefers to wear black dark clothes.




The 1st thing I did was gather a few images which would serve as inspiration for my mood board.




Then I found some other images which I used to create a person with a similar fashion sense to my star persona.


Then I make mood-board based on my prior research.

Whilst doing my prior research I was able to write down some of my ideas on star persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment